1.4
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Very Small. Only a single stair climbing machine, and I only found one shower for the men's room.

Way too rude. I entered the place twice to find someone to talk to about my wife and I joining, and twice had to leave because none of the staff would provide any information. The second time it was the owner who told me he could not talk with me about the fees. Leaving my phone number, I got no call back, so I tried phoning. Got a very rude lady on the phone who insisted that I had to "schedule an interview" in order to get membership information.

There was nothing apparent that makes me believe that it's worth the secrecy and effort. No surprise to see how bad the online reviews have been.

Bad vibe !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very rude reception by owner and the manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pro fitness customer care. Pro Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pro fitness customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pro Fitness.

Had an Experience with Pro Fitness?

Comments

Healdsburg, California, United States #1179034

Profitness burien very small it ok

I DO LIKE STEAM ROOM

THE BAD MANAGER NOT WILING TO

DEAL BLACK PEOPLE FULL ANGER AND RUD SHOME FACE HATEFULL MAN NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESE

WRONG MANAGER